Use the site Feedback form, Learner Forum or your Group Forum to:
- Comment on the site
- Feedback on courses you have attended
- Give views on current education and training issues and publications
- Education, Training and Community Projects you are involved with
- Let us know your areas of interests which are not currently offered within East Sussex
- Request information about courses and your nearest learning provider
- Requesting help and advice available to support you in making your choice
As part of our commitment to the learner and learning providers, Dothetest is dedicated:
- To deliver greater learning provider collaboration on the range of provision, it's delivery and it's standards so that learning becomes more coherent, relevant and accessible to local people and employers.
- To enable learning providers to work collectively, with users, to identify local learner, community and employer needs and to respond to them by acting and influencing online Learning and Skills Council.
- To ensure that effective mechanisms are in place to provide feedback on the quality and accessibility of learning to providers and online Learning and Skills Council from both young people and adults.