Online Testing & Learning
Do the Test are pleased to announce that we are now taking bookings for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme test. If you work in the construction industry and don’t hold a valid CSCS card, you could be in danger of losing out on work!
This card is portable proof that you are trained in health and safety to industry standard and your site manager could request to see yours at any time. Don’t take the risk! If you are a Skilled Worker, Trainee or Manager you could sit your exam with us and have your card in just a few days.
Success is Simple…
The Construction Skills, Health, Safety and Environment test lasts just 45 minutes and comprises of 50 multiple choice questions. There are several different levels of card, which require you to sit a different test, if you are struggling to decide which exam you should sit, speak to an advisor.
Book your Test at any Level…
No matter what level of certificate you need to achieve, you could pass your Health, Safety and Environment test with us. Dedicated staff are on hand to get you booked in and on your way to being safe in the workplace.
Success is Simple with Construction Awards
Has your manager requested to see your CSCS card and you don’t have one? Don’t panic, you can fast track your application with Construction Awards. Our Wembley based team could have you sitting your Health, Safety and Environment test today!
Without your CSCS card, you could be denied access to sites, refused labouring jobs and lose out on work. Don’t let this happen, get booked in with CA today on 0203 689 6685. The test is quick and simple and with the help of our friendly advisors you could be well on the way to earning your official card.
Construction Awards are a CITB approved company…
There are 12 types of CSCS cards available; higher levelled certificates such as Managers, Advanced Craft or Supervisory require an alternative test. No matter which card you need, you can sit any test with Construction Awards and we could even offer voice-overs or interpreters if you struggle with the English language.
The test will last no more than 45 minutes and is made up of 50 multiple choice questions which will test you on your behaviour on a construction site, depending on your trade, your test may be tailored to your specific line of work. Speak to an advisor for more information.
Convenient and Cost-effective…
Construction Awards’ test centre is open Monday to Friday 10am till 10pm and Saturday 8am till 2pm so you can sit your test after work. When you choose CA you receive the fast track to success.
Prices start from £30 depending on how quickly you need to sit the test; once you have passed you will need to apply for your card through the official CITB site.
Get Booked in with Construction Awards…
Getting booked in for your CSCS test couldn’t be simpler. Call our hotline on 0203 689 6685 or fill in our online booking form.
When booking you will require –
- Personal details e.g. name, address
- Any relevant qualifications/ experience and proof of these
- Your CITB registration number
- Debit/Credit card handy to pay the £30.00 fee
- Will you be requiring language help?
Don’t lose out on that crucial job, pass your CSCS test with Construction Awards and earn your place on the construction site today.
Use the site Feedback form, Learner Forum or your Group Forum to:
- Comment on the site
- Feedback on courses you have attended
- Give views on current education and training issues and publications
- Education, Training and Community Projects you are involved with
- Let us know your areas of interests which are not currently offered within East Sussex
- Request information about courses and your nearest learning provider
- Requesting help and advice available to support you in making your choice
As part of our commitment to the learner and learning providers, Dothetest is dedicated:
- To deliver greater learning provider collaboration on the range of provision, it's delivery and it's standards so that learning becomes more coherent, relevant and accessible to local people and employers.
- To enable learning providers to work collectively, with users, to identify local learner, community and employer needs and to respond to them by acting and influencing online Learning and Skills Council.
- To ensure that effective mechanisms are in place to provide feedback on the quality and accessibility of learning to providers and online Learning and Skills Council from both young people and adults.