Do the Test are pleased to announce that we are now taking bookings for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme test. If you work in the construction industry and don’t hold a valid CSCS card, you could be in danger of losing out on work!
This card is portable proof that you are trained in health and safety to industry standard and your site manager could request to see yours at any time. Don’t take the risk! If you are a Skilled Worker, Trainee or Manager you could sit your exam with us and have your card in just a few days.
Success is Simple…
The Construction Skills, Health, Safety and Environment test lasts just 45 minutes and comprises of 50 multiple choice questions. There are several different levels of card, which require you to sit a different test, if you are struggling to decide which exam you should sit, speak to an advisor.
Book your Test at any Level…
No matter what level of certificate you need to achieve, you could pass your Health, Safety and Environment test with us. Dedicated staff are on hand to get you booked in and on your way to being safe in the workplace.
Use the site Feedback form, Learner Forum or your Group Forum to:
- Comment on the site
- Feedback on courses you have attended
- Give views on current education and training issues and publications
- Education, Training and Community Projects you are involved with
- Let us know your areas of interests which are not currently offered within East Sussex
- Request information about courses and your nearest learning provider
- Requesting help and advice available to support you in making your choice
As part of our commitment to the learner and learning providers, Dothetest is dedicated:
- To deliver greater learning provider collaboration on the range of provision, it's delivery and it's standards so that learning becomes more coherent, relevant and accessible to local people and employers.
- To enable learning providers to work collectively, with users, to identify local learner, community and employer needs and to respond to them by acting and influencing online Learning and Skills Council.
- To ensure that effective mechanisms are in place to provide feedback on the quality and accessibility of learning to providers and online Learning and Skills Council from both young people and adults.